March 29- April 4, 2020
READY. SET. PREP.
If you are like our family, you have probably had more time at home for meals lately. Take some extra time this week to prep out your meals!
THINGS TO PRACTICE:
1. Meal Prep. Pick a day this week, maybe it is today, to plan out your meals for the week, go shopping, and do some of the initial prep for each meal. Planning ahead will help utilize your grocery shopping trips better and make sure you optimize your nutrition all week long!
- Chop and cut your fruits and vegetables in advance.
- Season and prepare some of your meats.
- Have some ready made options available (hard boiled eggs, oatmeal jars, etc.)
- Pick some meals with some similar ingredients throughout the week to make meal prep easier.
2. Nail Your Recovery. Getting in your recovery sessions can be just important as the training sessions themselves. All too often, we sacrifice injury prevention for another workout. Make sure to get some short 10-15minute sessions of recovery this week. This could be foam rolling sore and tight areas, strengthening weaknesses, or hopping in a cold bath after a workout. Whatever your go to, just make sure to carve out time for it this week.
THIS WEEK’S RECIPES
We love to keep meals healthy, easy, and tasty! Try some of these awesome recipes this week.